jueves, 12 de marzo de 2020

WHAT IS MATTER?

Hello kids!!!

Once again I am with you but this time it's time for Natural Science. In this Unit we are going to learn about MATTER and matter is everything around us... everything!!!
I have seen that some of you already did pages 78 - 79... Great!!! Now I want you to watch these videos that will help you to understand. Ready? There we go...





As you can see they also talk about the three states of matter that is what we are going to learn next. In your book you are now going to read pages 80 - 81 and do the exercises 3, 4, 5 and 6 if you have access to the digital book. If not, don't worry because we'll do it at school when we come back.
In here I let you another video that I love. I hope you also enjoy it



2 comentarios:

  1. Hola Eugenia estos video son para aprende lo ?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Myriam!!! Los videos son para ayudar a los niños en el aprendizaje de los contenidos.

      Eliminar