lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

ENGLISH TIME: BEGINNING A NEW WEEK FULL OF EVENTS

Good morning kids!!!

We begin a new week full of energy. All the English teachers in Escuelas Bosque have this message for you because we love you





Did you have a good weekend? What did you do? You can write to me about your weekend if you feel like it. I'll be pleased to hear from you.

My weekend was good. On Saturday I joined a course online and it was great because I could see many friends I had not seen from a long time. On Sunday I was doing my house chores and in the afternoon I read for a while, I talked to friends and family and I watched two films. It was a bit weird with the change of time because when we applauded for all the heroes that are helping us, we could see all the neighbours and that was great.

I am looking forward to being with you this afternoon at 5 o'clock through Zoom!!! 

This is the link that Elena sent me.


ID de reunión: 342 059 634
Contraseña: 077924

Until then we will continue with our programme. The next thing we are going to do is in your Student's Book page 71. I'd like you to write on a piece of paper exercise 4 and 6 and practise orally exercise 5. 

See you this afternoon!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario