lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

ENGLISH REVIEW UNIT 5

Good morning kids!!!

How are you today? And how was your weekend?

I had a relaxing weekend because I needed to calm down a little bit. I read a lot, I did some physical exercise, and I practised meditation. Now I am feeling better and I'm ready for a new week. Are you ready for the new week?

Let's go. To review this unit we are going to learn a little bit about Native Americans. I love their culture! So I think it's a good idea for you to watch this video about them.




I hope you like it. You can watch it as many times as you want.

 Now I'd like you to do in your Student's Book page 70. I suppose you have access to the audio in your digital book but if you can't listen to the audio you can do it anyway but remember it's oral exercises you don't need to write them down in your notebook. Just practise some oral English with someone at home but if you can't speak English with anyone, don't worry, we'll practise when we go back to school.

Have a good day children and be happy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario