miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH TIME, STORY TIME: LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Good morning kids!!!

How are you today on this spring morning? I wish you are alright. I am fine a bit later than usual because I again had problems with my computer.

 But now everything is alright and I can work with sound again. Yesterday afternoon I couldn't hear anything. The kids that were with me in the Zoom meeting know about it.

Wednesday is time for story telling. Today is Wednesday the 6th of May so this time I chose a traditional tale "Little Red Riding Hood"

I know you all know the story but I want you to read and listen at the same time to the story I am going to upload. Once you watch the video and read the story at the same time I want you to write the reading report. I leave in here a link to the one we are using in case it helps you to organize your writing.



And here you have the traditional tale. I hope you enjoy it!!!


Pay attention because the story is in the past tense and I also want you to use the past tense in your reading report, ok?

See you this afternoon for a little while!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario