miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH TIME: STORY TIME "THE ELVES AND THE SHOEMAKER"

Good Morning kids!!!

How are you today? I hope you are alright. I am fine and ready to begin working.

Today is Wednesday the 13th of May and as every Wednesday it's story time.

I chose a fairy tale that I love "The elves and the shoemaker" 

In this story we are going to learn how being kind to people is always worthy. Kindness always pays off.

But let's stop talking and listen to the story while you read it at the same time. Later on you can write your reading report and feel free to make a picture if you feel like it.

Here it's the link for the Reading Report


And here you have the story. Enjoy it!!!


By the way I know yesterday you had problems with the interactive worksheet I'll see if I can upload it again.

Bye, bye!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario