lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

ENGLISH TIME: PUSS IN BOOTS BY CHARLES PERRAULT

Good afternoon kids!!!

How are you today? And how was your weekend? I hope you are all fine and you had a really good weekend.

Today I am a bit late but this morning we had a teacher meeting that lasted until 2 o'clock in the afternoon. But here I am again ready to continue with you and your English.

As I told you this morning this week we are going to watch and read classical fairy tales in English to celebrate the Book Week. So I'd like you to watch and read the story (remember to set the subtitles in English so that you can read)

At the end of the week I'd like you to choose the story you like the most and write to me what the story is about and do a picture. But if you want to write about more than one story, you are welcome.

I also like you to review the past tense of the verbs so please do page 75 from your Activity Book, ok?

And here it's the story. I hope you enjoy it!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario